Beautiful Converted Two-Bedroom Stone Cottage
Basel Cottage is our converted stone cottage based in the tranquil location of Llandovery, nestled within the rolling hills of welsh countryside. Boasting spectacular views, Basel Cottage is the perfect getaway for small families, groups and couples and sleeps 4 + 1. The cottage is set in 17 acres of welsh countryside with woods, private garden and river which attract a wide range of wildlife. The unspoilt Crychan Forest is a short walk away.
- Kitchen – Electric Oven & Ceramic Hob, Fridge & Freezer, Microwave, Dishwasher, Dining Table & Chairs.
- Utility Room – Washing Machine, Large Sink area, Drying Area.
- Bathroom – Toilet & Hand Basin.
- Lounge – a great stone inglenook fireplace with wood burning stove, comfortable sofas, oak coffee table, window seat with views of the valley, TV with Free-Sat and DVD/Video player and Playstation with Games.
- Master Bedroom – Super-king bed, En-suite with large walk in shower, hand basin and toilet, dual aspect windows with views across the valley and gardens.
- Twin Bedroom – Twin beds, one with a firm mattress and the other with a soft mattress to suit everyones needs, room for 5th “Z” bed if needed.
- Bathroom – Bath with Shower, Hand Basin and toilet
- Bed Linen and Towels included
- Oil Central Heating and Electricity Included
- Initial supply of seasoned wood for the wood burner is provided. Additional can be provided for a small charge.
- Cot & High Chair available
- Safe Off-Road Parking
- Dog Friendly (Up to two dogs free of charge) We are happy to welcome Dogs of all sizes and are also willing to dog sit for a small additional charge (by prior arrangement).
- Lockable shed
- Full size telescope available from the owners to enjoy the dark skies
- Binoculars available in the Cottage
By Phone: 01550 720794
Mobile: 07960 871 558
By Email: email@example.com
We have had a lovely three days in Basel Cottage – always spotless! And today the sun is shining for us. Ruben had a great time, see you soon and thank you.
We had a fantastic week in this beautiful cottage. We could not have asked for anything more, probably the best one we have ever stayed in. Ellie and Jake loved the field and the woods. Many thanks to Sue and Jonah for being great hosts. Hope to be back next year.
“Top notch Hospitality!” Outstanding accommodation in superb location. We have been moved by the warmth and kindness we have received as guests. It has enhanced everything we have enjoyed this week.
Our third stay at Basel Cottage and again we’ve had a wonderful stay. The cottage and settings are beautiful and the welcome that we received really is appreciated. Sue and Jonah really are fantastic hosts and lovely people. See you next year!
Brilliant!! Lovely welcome by Sue and Sam on arrival. Lovely area and great people, will recommend this to all.
Sundae and Fe (Brown and Black Labs) – Thank you Sue and Jonah – WE HAD FUN! xxx – so did we Alexia & Paul!
This really is a lovely cottage. We have had a fantastic New Year’s break – what a way to welcome 2014.
It was our second time here in Basel Cottage! All we can say is: In more than 10 years of holidays all over Great Britain, this definitely is the best cottage we have ever stayed in! The location is fantastic, so peaceful, so quiet! Thank you Sue & Jonah for everything – we will miss Wales and Basel Cottage! You are fantastic hosts! We do hope that we can come back again one day!!
Thank you Sue and Jonah for a lovely welcome and a very hospitable stay. Cottage the cleanest and the best-stocked we have ever stayed in! Lots of lovely dog walks despite the weather – rain, rain and more rain!! – Will return! xx P.S. Thanks for the dog-sitting, much appreciated!
Thank you for a fantastic stay in your beautiful cottage. It has been so relaxing and comfortable. Henry has rejuvenated at least 5 years! A wonderful holiday!
- Aberglasney Gardens – Special Offer for January and February 2018!
- Finalist – Brecon Beacons Tourism Awards
- HRH The Prince of Wales Book Signing @ the launch of Llandovery Motorbike Weekend
- Royal Approval from HRH The Prince of Wales for Llandovery Motorbike Weekend!
- HRH The Prince of Wales to launch the inaugural Llandovery Motorbike Weekend