Beautiful Converted Two-Bedroom Stone Cottage
Basel Cottage is our converted stone cottage based in the tranquil location of Llandovery, nestled within the rolling hills of welsh countryside. Boasting spectacular views, Basel Cottage is the perfect getaway for small families, groups and couples and sleeps 4 + 1. The cottage is set in 17 acres of welsh countryside with woods, private garden and river which attract a wide range of wildlife. The unspoilt Crychan Forest is a short walk away.
- Kitchen – Electric Oven & Ceramic Hob, Fridge & Freezer, Microwave, Dishwasher, Dining Table & Chairs.
- Utility Room – Washing Machine, Large Sink area, Drying Area.
- Bathroom – Toilet & Hand Basin.
- Lounge – a great stone inglenook fireplace with wood burning stove, comfortable sofas, oak coffee table, window seat with views of the valley, TV with Free-Sat and DVD/Video player and Playstation with Games.
- Master Bedroom – Super-king bed, En-suite with large walk in shower, hand basin and toilet, dual aspect windows with views across the valley and gardens.
- Twin Bedroom – Twin beds, one with a firm mattress and the other with a soft mattress to suit everyones needs, room for 5th “Z” bed if needed.
- Bathroom – Bath with Shower, Hand Basin and toilet
- Bed Linen and Towels included
- Oil Central Heating and Electricity Included
- Initial supply of seasoned wood for the wood burner is provided. Additional can be provided for a small charge.
- Cot & High Chair available
- Safe Off-Road Parking
- Dog Friendly (Up to two dogs free of charge) We are happy to welcome Dogs of all sizes and are also willing to dog sit for a small additional charge (by prior arrangement).
- Lockable shed
- Full size telescope available from the owners to enjoy the dark skies
- Binoculars available in the Cottage
By Phone: 01550 720794
Mobile: 07960 871 558
By Email: email@example.com
Had such laughs here in your lovely cottage. Wonderful area, scenery just amazing and the dogs had a wonderful time.
Really nice cottage, our hosts could not have been more welcoming, and we had fantastic weather; what’s not to like?!
An excellent week with lots of sun and little rain. Lovely cottage with fantastic grounds, enjoyed especially by the dogs.
Thank you for a lovely week – Beautiful cottage in a lovely surrounding and our every need catered for from extra dog blankets to local info such as great places to eat and road closures!
Lovely stay in your beautiful cottage, best we have stayed in. Everything you could wish for, home from home. Sue and Jonah are a wonderful couple, very welcoming.
Just perfect in every way. Truly dog friendly! The woods are lovely. Local walks great. Beautiful cottage, warm and cosy. Sue & Jonah fantastic hosts – would definitely recommend.
Thank you for such a lovely time! We have really enjoyed Basel Cottage, especially the scones!
We’ve had a wonderful week here, such a lovely welcome from Sue and Jonah who made us feel so welcome and provided such a perfect place to stay.
A superb week, the cottage is comfortable and welcoming. The location ideal and the weather was kind to us. We walked every day and had some good walks around Llandovery.
Thank you for a wonderful relaxing week. Everything has been thought about in this cottage. The cottage is homely and beautiful. NESSA 🐕 and the girls enjoyed playing in the garden and the woods. We will be back!
- Finalist – Brecon Beacons Tourism Awards
- HRH The Prince of Wales Book Signing @ the launch of Llandovery Motorbike Weekend
- Royal Approval from HRH The Prince of Wales for Llandovery Motorbike Weekend!
- HRH The Prince of Wales to launch the inaugural Llandovery Motorbike Weekend
- Silver Award Winner at the CTA Awards 2015/2016