Beautiful Converted Two-Bedroom Stone Cottage
Basel Cottage is our converted stone cottage based in the tranquil location of Llandovery, nestled within the rolling hills of welsh countryside. Boasting spectacular views, Basel Cottage is the perfect getaway for small families, groups and couples and sleeps 4 + 1. The cottage is set in 17 acres of welsh countryside with woods, private garden and river which attract a wide range of wildlife. The unspoilt Crychan Forest is a short walk away.
- Kitchen – Electric Oven & Ceramic Hob, Fridge & Freezer, Microwave, Dishwasher, Dining Table & Chairs.
- Utility Room – Washing Machine, Large Sink area, Drying Area.
- Bathroom – Toilet & Hand Basin.
- Lounge – a great stone inglenook fireplace with wood burning stove, comfortable sofas, oak coffee table, window seat with views of the valley, TV with Free-Sat and DVD/Video player and Playstation with Games.
- Master Bedroom – Super-king bed, En-suite with large walk in shower, hand basin and toilet, dual aspect windows with views across the valley and gardens.
- Twin Bedroom – Twin beds, one with a firm mattress and the other with a soft mattress to suit everyones needs, room for 5th “Z” bed if needed.
- Bathroom – Bath with Shower, Hand Basin and toilet
- Bed Linen and Towels included
- Oil Central Heating and Electricity Included
- Initial supply of seasoned wood for the wood burner is provided. Additional can be provided for a small charge.
- Cot & High Chair available
- Safe Off-Road Parking
- Dog Friendly (Up to two dogs free of charge) We are happy to welcome Dogs of all sizes and are also willing to dog sit for a small additional charge (by prior arrangement).
- Lockable shed
- Full size telescope available from the owners to enjoy the dark skies
- Binoculars available in the Cottage
By Phone: 01550 720794
Mobile: 07960 871 558
By Email: email@example.com
What a lovely place for a rest, the cottage is lovely and felt like home as soon as you walked in.
An excellent week with lots of sun and little rain. Lovely cottage with fantastic grounds, enjoyed especially by the dogs.
Thank you for a lovely week – Beautiful cottage in a lovely surrounding and our every need catered for from extra dog blankets to local info such as great places to eat and road closures!
What more can we add to previous comments about how great this place is and the warm hospitality of Sue & Jonah. We stayed 5 days and highlights included Dinefwr Park & Castle, day trip to Tenby and a sunny walk around the National Botanic Garden of Wales. Really comfortable cottage, fabulous views – probably the BEST holiday cottage we have ever stayed in. BIG THANK YOU!
We have really enjoyed our week at Basel Cottage. The welcome with scones and tea was much appreciated. Sue and Jonah have been great hosts, making sure we had everything we needed. The standard of accommodation is first class and very comfortable. Sheba certainly enjoyed her walks! Watching the wildlife from the lounge window-seat was brilliant and we have many photos! We have been quite lucky with the weather apart from the storm on Friday! We have had several cottage holidays bu…
Wonderful setting, great walks and really comfortable cottage. Lottie enjoyed her day with Sue and had great fun playing with Jonah. Can’t wait to come again.
A luxurious treat for dogs and humans alike! Thank you.
Lovely to return here to this beautiful location and so comfortable cottage. Thank you for all your kindness.
Our 5th stay at Basel Cottage has been wonderful! Always such a lovely warm welcome from Sue and Jonah, who really are great hosts! Brenie has had a peaceful few days away from the fireworks and we have had a relaxing stay too! We will be back! Best wishes and thank you.
- Finalist – Brecon Beacons Tourism Awards
- HRH The Prince of Wales Book Signing @ the launch of Llandovery Motorbike Weekend
- Royal Approval from HRH The Prince of Wales for Llandovery Motorbike Weekend!
- HRH The Prince of Wales to launch the inaugural Llandovery Motorbike Weekend
- Silver Award Winner at the CTA Awards 2015/2016