Beautiful Converted Two-Bedroom Stone Cottage
Basel Cottage is our converted stone cottage based in the tranquil location of Llandovery, nestled within the rolling hills of welsh countryside. Boasting spectacular views, Basel Cottage is the perfect getaway for small families, groups and couples and sleeps 4 + 1. The cottage is set in 17 acres of welsh countryside with woods, private garden and river which attract a wide range of wildlife. The unspoilt Crychan Forest is a short walk away.
- Kitchen – Electric Oven & Ceramic Hob, Fridge & Freezer, Microwave, Dishwasher, Dining Table & Chairs.
- Utility Room – Washing Machine, Large Sink area, Drying Area.
- Bathroom – Toilet & Hand Basin.
- Lounge – a great stone inglenook fireplace with wood burning stove, comfortable sofas, oak coffee table, window seat with views of the valley, TV with Free-Sat and DVD/Video player and Playstation with Games.
- Master Bedroom – Super-king bed, En-suite with large walk in shower, hand basin and toilet, dual aspect windows with views across the valley and gardens.
- Twin Bedroom – Twin beds, one with a firm mattress and the other with a soft mattress to suit everyones needs, room for 5th “Z” bed if needed.
- Bathroom – Bath with Shower, Hand Basin and toilet
- Bed Linen and Towels included
- Oil Central Heating and Electricity Included
- Initial supply of seasoned wood for the wood burner is provided. Additional can be provided for a small charge.
- Cot & High Chair available
- Safe Off-Road Parking
- Dog Friendly (Up to two dogs free of charge) We are happy to welcome Dogs of all sizes and are also willing to dog sit for a small additional charge (by prior arrangement).
- Lockable shed
- Full size telescope available from the owners to enjoy the dark skies
- Binoculars available in the Cottage
By Phone: 01550 720794
Mobile: 07960 871 558
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for a lovely week, well done with the weather!!! The cottage was wonderful and the views from the window seat were stunning. See you again!!!
We have had a great week and intend to return. Hope to go the National Botanic Garden of Wales again on another ‘Doggy Day’ in the Spring.
We have had two weeks here – what a wonderful place! There is so much freedom here, just open the front door and spill out. The first week the weather was wonderful, the second week mixed. The cottage is so well equipped and the Cream Tea on arrival was very welcome. Sue and Jonah are wonderful hosts, we will certainly be back. Llian and Logan enjoyed the mosaic workshop! Thank you both so very much xxx
Stunning cottage, stunning location and warm and friendly welcome. We certainly hope to return.
Thank you so much for your warm welcome and hospitality. We all throughly enjoyed our stay, the boys had such fun playing hide and seek in the woods and we had lots of laughs down at the river with Rocky. A really special place run by special people. Thanks for a holiday to remember.
A really lovely stay. Wonderful location. Sue looked after us very well.
Dear Sue & Jonah, Thank you for making our stay in Basel Cottage so enjoyable. The cottage is fantastic and we loved the area. Tyler is really going to miss you both and really enjoyed the archery and spending time in your company – maybe Jack will be walking when we return! Lovely cottage and grounds, such a fab family holiday! Thank you xxx
Thank you Sue and Jonah for a perfect week in your fantastic cottage! You were great hosts. In every detail your cottage is an absolutely quality cottage. Don’t want to leave and definitely want to come back.
Perfect cottage, perfect hosts, perfect view. Only thing wrong with this holiday is that is has to end! Our second visit – can’t wait for our third. We love coming to see Sue and Jonah as much as the cottage, no wonder they have so many return visits, they’re doing everything right.
“Top notch Hospitality!” Outstanding accommodation in superb location. We have been moved by the warmth and kindness we have received as guests. It has enhanced everything we have enjoyed this week.
- Basel Cottage Holidays announced as a Regional Winner in the National Tourism Awards for Wales 2018
- Aberglasney Gardens – Special Offer for January and February 2018!
- Finalist – Brecon Beacons Tourism Awards
- HRH The Prince of Wales Book Signing @ the launch of Llandovery Motorbike Weekend
- Royal Approval from HRH The Prince of Wales for Llandovery Motorbike Weekend!