Beautiful Converted Two-Bedroom Stone Cottage
Basel Cottage is our converted stone cottage based in the tranquil location of Llandovery, nestled within the rolling hills of welsh countryside. Boasting spectacular views, Basel Cottage is the perfect getaway for small families, groups and couples and sleeps 4 + 1. The cottage is set in 17 acres of welsh countryside with woods, private garden and river which attract a wide range of wildlife. The unspoilt Crychan Forest is a short walk away.
- Kitchen – Electric Oven & Ceramic Hob, Fridge & Freezer, Microwave, Dishwasher, Dining Table & Chairs.
- Utility Room – Washing Machine, Large Sink area, Drying Area.
- Bathroom – Toilet & Hand Basin.
- Lounge – a great stone inglenook fireplace with wood burning stove, comfortable sofas, oak coffee table, window seat with views of the valley, TV with Free-Sat and DVD/Video player and Playstation with Games.
- Master Bedroom – Super-king bed, En-suite with large walk in shower, hand basin and toilet, dual aspect windows with views across the valley and gardens.
- Twin Bedroom – Twin beds, one with a firm mattress and the other with a soft mattress to suit everyones needs, room for 5th “Z” bed if needed.
- Bathroom – Bath with Shower, Hand Basin and toilet
- Bed Linen and Towels included
- Oil Central Heating and Electricity Included
- Initial supply of seasoned wood for the wood burner is provided. Additional can be provided for a small charge.
- Cot & High Chair available
- Safe Off-Road Parking
- Dog Friendly (Up to two dogs free of charge) We are happy to welcome Dogs of all sizes and are also willing to dog sit for a small additional charge (by prior arrangement).
- Lockable shed
- Full size telescope available from the owners to enjoy the dark skies
- Binoculars available in the Cottage
By Phone: 01550 720794
Mobile: 07960 871 558
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
What a beautiful cottage! Thank you for such a lovely welcome including the Cream Tea!
Mixed weather but some good sunny days. Lovely cottage, has all you could really want. Thanks to the hosts for being so kind. Countryside marvellous on this the west side of the Brecon Beacons National Park. Birdlife exceptional.
Thank you for a fantastic stay in your beautiful cottage. It has been so relaxing and comfortable. Henry has rejuvenated at least 5 years! A wonderful holiday!
Beacons – Wow! Cottage – Wow!!
Thank you both for another fantastic week – yes it has been as marvellous as the first time. We are looking at dates for our next visit!
A wonderful stay and do not want to leave. Loved watching the birds on the feeders and seeing the red kites. Matt enjoyed a night sleeping in the woods and Fenn loved splashing in the river. Lovely cottage and Sue has been a wonderful host.
A superb week, the cottage is comfortable and welcoming. The location ideal and the weather was kind to us. We walked every day and had some good walks around Llandovery.
A wonderful week, lovely welcome. Doggie paradise, such a perfect place to stay.
Had a relaxing week in an ideal cottage. Charming hosts. Enjoyed the chats. Best cottage we have stayed at in 40 years of cottage holidays. Many thanks both.
Basel Cottage is now firmly our No.1 ‘Go to’ cottage when we need to recharge our batteries! Despite awful weather Sue and Jonah create the most perfect spot to enjoy the peace and quiet. The antics at the bird table can keep you amused and entertained for hours! Thank You.
- Basel Cottage Holidays Wins Gold in the Carmarthenshire Tourism Awards 2018/2019
- Basel Cottage Holidays announced as a Regional Winner in the National Tourism Awards for Wales 2018
- Aberglasney Gardens – Special Offer for January and February 2018!
- Finalist – Brecon Beacons Tourism Awards
- HRH The Prince of Wales Book Signing @ the launch of Llandovery Motorbike Weekend