Beautiful Converted Two-Bedroom Stone Cottage
Basel Cottage is our converted stone cottage based in the tranquil location of Llandovery, nestled within the rolling hills of welsh countryside. Boasting spectacular views, Basel Cottage is the perfect getaway for small families, groups and couples and sleeps 4 + 1. The cottage is set in 17 acres of welsh countryside with woods, private garden and river which attract a wide range of wildlife. The unspoilt Crychan Forest is a short walk away.
- Kitchen – Electric Oven & Ceramic Hob, Fridge & Freezer, Microwave, Dishwasher, Dining Table & Chairs.
- Utility Room – Washing Machine, Large Sink area, Drying Area.
- Bathroom – Toilet & Hand Basin.
- Lounge – a great stone inglenook fireplace with wood burning stove, comfortable sofas, oak coffee table, window seat with views of the valley, TV with Free-Sat and DVD/Video player and Playstation with Games.
- Master Bedroom – Super-king bed, En-suite with large walk in shower, hand basin and toilet, dual aspect windows with views across the valley and gardens.
- Twin Bedroom – Twin beds, one with a firm mattress and the other with a soft mattress to suit everyones needs, room for 5th “Z” bed if needed.
- Bathroom – Bath with Shower, Hand Basin and toilet
- Bed Linen and Towels included
- Oil Central Heating and Electricity Included
- Initial supply of seasoned wood for the wood burner is provided. Additional can be provided for a small charge.
- Cot & High Chair available
- Safe Off-Road Parking
- Dog Friendly (Up to two dogs free of charge) We are happy to welcome Dogs of all sizes and are also willing to dog sit for a small additional charge (by prior arrangement).
- Lockable shed
- Full size telescope available from the owners to enjoy the dark skies
- Binoculars available in the Cottage
By Phone: 01550 720794
Mobile: 07960 871 558
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you both for another fantastic week – yes it has been as marvellous as the first time. We are looking at dates for our next visit!
Totally fabulous – Much love x
Thanks for a lovely time at Basel Cottage, we really enjoyed it. This was the nicest and warmest place we’ve ever been on a trip, it was amazing!
Fantastic cottage finished to a high standard. Great cottage and owners very helpful. Very comfortable and enjoyable stay even though the weather whilst we were there was wild. Would recommend.
This is our 2nd visit to Basel Cottage and it is just as we remembered it – FANTASTIC! Thank you Sue & Jonah for making us feel so welcome – we will be back!
Sundae and Fe (Brown and Black Labs) – Thank you Sue and Jonah – WE HAD FUN! xxx – so did we Alexia & Paul!
Outstanding cottage in a beautiful area. Congratulations to Sue and Jonah on creating such a tranquil holiday home.
Had a lovely week here despite the weather. Excellent accommodation in a lovely setting. Had a lovely welcome by Sue with afternoon tea. Will have to come back when the sun is shining.
Thank you so much for your warm welcome and hospitality. We all throughly enjoyed our stay, the boys had such fun playing hide and seek in the woods and we had lots of laughs down at the river with Rocky. A really special place run by special people. Thanks for a holiday to remember.
Lovely to return here to this beautiful location and so comfortable cottage. Thank you for all your kindness.
- Basel Cottage Holidays Wins Gold in the Carmarthenshire Tourism Awards 2018/2019
- Basel Cottage Holidays announced as a Regional Winner in the National Tourism Awards for Wales 2018
- Aberglasney Gardens – Special Offer for January and February 2018!
- Finalist – Brecon Beacons Tourism Awards
- HRH The Prince of Wales Book Signing @ the launch of Llandovery Motorbike Weekend