Beautiful Converted Two-Bedroom Stone Cottage
Basel Cottage is our converted stone cottage based in the tranquil location of Llandovery, nestled within the rolling hills of welsh countryside. Boasting spectacular views, Basel Cottage is the perfect getaway for small families, groups and couples and sleeps 4 + 1. The cottage is set in 17 acres of welsh countryside with woods, private garden and river which attract a wide range of wildlife. The unspoilt Crychan Forest is a short walk away.
- Kitchen – Electric Oven & Ceramic Hob, Fridge & Freezer, Microwave, Dishwasher, Dining Table & Chairs.
- Utility Room – Washing Machine, Large Sink area, Drying Area.
- Bathroom – Toilet & Hand Basin.
- Lounge – a great stone inglenook fireplace with wood burning stove, comfortable sofas, oak coffee table, window seat with views of the valley, TV with Free-Sat and DVD/Video player and Playstation with Games.
- Master Bedroom – Super-king bed, En-suite with large walk in shower, hand basin and toilet, dual aspect windows with views across the valley and gardens.
- Twin Bedroom – Twin beds, one with a firm mattress and the other with a soft mattress to suit everyones needs, room for 5th “Z” bed if needed.
- Bathroom – Bath with Shower, Hand Basin and toilet
- Bed Linen and Towels included
- Oil Central Heating and Electricity Included
- Initial supply of seasoned wood for the wood burner is provided. Additional can be provided for a small charge.
- Cot & High Chair available
- Safe Off-Road Parking
- Dog Friendly (Up to two dogs free of charge) We are happy to welcome Dogs of all sizes and are also willing to dog sit for a small additional charge (by prior arrangement).
- Lockable shed
- Full size telescope available from the owners to enjoy the dark skies
- Binoculars available in the Cottage
By Phone: 01550 720794
Mobile: 07960 871 558
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Such kindness from these two lovely people, how can we ever repay you? Oh and the cottage was pretty good too!
Thank you for a lovely week – Beautiful cottage in a lovely surrounding and our every need catered for from extra dog blankets to local info such as great places to eat and road closures!
Happy to be back again with the lovely people Sue and Jonah and their two dogs Barney and Teddy. Lovely stay, beautiful surroundings and so much to see. Definitely a place to cherish and come back to. See you soon xxx
What a lovely place to stay – made to feel very welcome. Dog settled in straight away. Everything we needed was here. Beds were so comfortable. See you in October. Thanks for everything.
“Fantastic Cottage – Lovely helpful owners – beautiful location . A home from home”
Dear Sue & Jonah, We had an amazing week! We were lucky enough to have beautiful and sunny weather almost the entire week! The hiking tour of the two lakes – Llyn Y Fan Fach and Llyn Y Fan Fawr was our personal favourite, really exhausting but absolutely worth it! – The view is breath-taking! But best of all was coming home to a lovely cottage in the evening, which obviously had taken a lot of work! So much love has been put into it and it really felt like home – Thank you for that. Hopef…
We’ve had a wonderful week here, such a lovely welcome from Sue and Jonah who made us feel so welcome and provided such a perfect place to stay.
Our 5th stay at Basel Cottage has been wonderful! Always such a lovely warm welcome from Sue and Jonah, who really are great hosts! Brenie has had a peaceful few days away from the fireworks and we have had a relaxing stay too! We will be back! Best wishes and thank you.
Our 4th stay at Basel Cottage, a home away from home in a wonderful setting with wonderful hosts! We will be back again next year! Thank you for the welcome – another great stay x
This is a wonderful home from home – everything that you need for a relaxing break. Sue and Jonah are perfect hosts and the Cream Tea on arrival was a lovely welcome surprise. The grounds are lovely for dog walking and Kukki does not want to go home! We explored the area and went to the National Botanic Garden of Wales – Monday’s being Doggy Day! There are so many places to visit and we loved sitting on the decking in the sunshine with a glass of wine! We hope to come back soon xxx
- Basel Cottage Holidays Wins Gold in the Carmarthenshire Tourism Awards 2018/2019
- Basel Cottage Holidays announced as a Regional Winner in the National Tourism Awards for Wales 2018
- Aberglasney Gardens – Special Offer for January and February 2018!
- Finalist – Brecon Beacons Tourism Awards
- HRH The Prince of Wales Book Signing @ the launch of Llandovery Motorbike Weekend